Step inside and it becomes unmistakably clear why Jackson Adept has become the facility of choice for qualitative research in Los Angeles.
We pride ourselves on being a service-first organization dedicated to providing clients with the finest research essentials available. Warm and inviting, yet technologically advanced, the Jackson Adept facilities present a luxuriously well equipped environment to conduct business.
Our Beverly Hills facility, nestled in a residential area and within walking distance of shops, restaurants and local “icons” offers three spacious rooms with viewing and lounges.
Our Encino facility was designed with flexibly, convenience and security in mind. Boasting four unique rooms, each with viewing for 20, this facility offers clients a chance to connect with true “Angelenos”.
Run by an experienced and personable staff and guided by the combined visionary leadership of Marisa Pope, Angela Lorinchak and Spence Bilkis, Jackson Adept is the West Coast’s premier data collection agency.
With our outstanding qualitative facilities, turnkey service and unparalleled professionalism, we have set the standard in qualitative research services for more than 30 years.
All of our facilities also include the following amenties:
- ISDN lines for videoconferencing
- T1 lines for high speed Internet access
- Webcasting capability
- 1/2" video and DVD players wired to flat screen monitors
- Display shelf for showing concepts
- Display wall specifically designed for attaching poster board, notes, etc.
- White board options
Private Adjoining Client Lounges Include:
- Closed circuit viewing of focus room on flat panel
- Wi-fi (wireless high speed) Internet connectivity
- Private phones and conference call capabilities
- Hospitality center stocked with snacks, sundries and beverages